Become a Member
Would you like to join one of the most influential climate networks in the Nordics? As a Climate Leadership Coalition member you will:
- interact, learn and get peer support from an unparallelled network of like-minded organisations
- participate in exclusive events with top international speakers
- increase your knowledge of the latest climate research and international methodologies
- participate in shaping climate policy
- help increase awareness of issues related to climate and business
CLC’s organisational members must have an ambitious strategy and targets as well as concrete activities for preventing climate change and/or improving material efficiency. The annual membership fee for organisational members is 11 000 euros. For small companies with a turnover of less than 50 million euros the annual membership fee is 5 500 euros. For small associations with less than 20 persons and for small universities with less than 10 000 students the the annual membership fee is 5 500 euros. Annual membership fee for foundations and startups is 2 500 euros. Organizations can apply for CLC’s membership throughout the calendar year. In case a member wishes to resign from CLC’s membership, the member should pay the membership fee in full for the calendar year during which the member notifies of its resignation.
Would you like to join? Here are the steps on how to get started:
- Contact Senni Raunio (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tuuli Kaskinen (email@example.com) to get more detailed information on membership in CLC.
- Fill in our membership application
We will get back to you after looking through the application.