- This event has passed.
CLC Webinar on Green Ammonia
31.03.2023 @ 10:00 - 12:00
Welcome to CLC webinar where we discuss the potential of green ammonia!
Time: 31.3.2023 at 10.00-12:00 (EET) on Microsoft Teams.
Aim: The meeting includes company perspectives discussing the potential of green ammonia in the agriculture, transportation and energy sectors. In addition, CLC will introduce the policy brief we have written on the topic, Moonshot study conducted by the Boston Consulting Group, and will also hear policy perspectives from the European Commission.
- Opening words: Green ammonia and export potential in Finland – Introducing a study conducted by Boston Consulting Group, Tuuli Kaskinen, CEO of CLC
- Introducing CLC policy brief on the potential of green ammonia, Matti Rihko, Agriculture & Food theme group chair, CLC
- Political drive and potential for green ammonia – European Commission (TBC)
- Company perspectives: energy storage – Edvard Nordlund, project manager, Flexens
- Company perspectives: marine fuel – Mikael Wideskog, director, sustainable fuels and decarbonisation, Wärtsilä
- Company perspective: green fertilizer – Teija Kankaanpää, Yara
- Discussion and next steps
Welcome to the meeting!