- This event has passed.
CLC Transportation theme group meeting
16.03.2023 @ 10:00 - 11:30
CLC Transportation Theme group meeting
16.3.2023 at 10:00 – 11.30 (EET)
Topic: Next Governmental program in Finland and implications and role of the transportation sector. The discussion will include the status of the fossil free roadmap for the transportation sector as well as city level climate action in the sector.
*** updated agenda:
- Welcome and introductions, Heikki Liimatainen, University of Tampere and chair of the group
- Update on the Roadmap for fossil-free Transportation, Saara Jääskeläinen, senior adviser, Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Impact of different emission reduction scenarios- case of Vaasa, Teemu Sihvola, Ramboll
- Implementation of the roadmap for fossil-free transportation in practice:
4a. commentary note by the city of Helsinki, Reetta Koskela
4b. commentary note by the city of Tampere, Elina Seppänen
- Next steps: the new governmental program and role of transportation sector, ITS Finland, Marko Forsblom
- Discussion and closing of the meeting