- This event has passed.
CLC Transportation and Carbon footprint and handprint theme group meeting
13.12.2022 @ 13:00 - 14:30
Welcome to this joint CLC meeting with Transportation and Carbon footprint and handprint theme groups on December 13th at 13:00 – 14.30 (EET).
The topic of the meeting is: Measuring and reporting emissions in the logistics sector. Aim is to get insights into the current status of measuring and reporting GHG emissions and energy consumption in the logistics sector and to discuss the development needs from service provider and companies perspective.
- Welcome, Heikki Liimatainen, Tampere University and Tiina Pajula, Afry
- National emission reporting framework for logistics sector, introduction of a development project, Heikki Liimatainen, Tampere University
- Methods for calculating and reporting carbon dioxide emissions for Finnish logistics companies, Hanna Rotinen, Project manager (sustainability), Beweship Oy Ab
- Comment and company perspectives from Posti, Anna Heino, Head of Climate and Environment, Posti Group
- Comment and company perspectives from VR, Maria Kuivaniemi, Sustainability director, VR Group
- CLC news, Tuuli Kaskinen, CEO of CLC
Welcome to the meeting!